 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 147
Re: can of worms opening....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:03:19 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <3798604C.2DA07A5E@voyager.net>...

[... snipped ...]

I also know that I intend to send at least one box to Europe if I can
get someone to sign up for it (perhaps via Mike W who is going over in
early august, I think)...

[... snipped ...]

I am indeed going back to Europe in August.  Current plans are to leave on
Saturday, August 21st, connecting at London-Gatwick on August 22nd and into
Stockholm late that evening.  I will be happy to hand carry a box to either
London (where someone will have to meet me in the terminal) or to Stockholm
(where there are a number of options).  I will need the box in hand by
August 19th or 20th in order to make this happen.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh