 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 144
Re: Question about Turns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:05:36 GMT

I believe it's up to us as a group, as I seem to recall Todd stating it
was out of his hands when he handed the stuff off to you.

I think as a group we can come to an agreeable understanding as to more
than 1 turn,  I think as long as we still keep it moving and aren't
hogging it it's ok with me.  I'm just more interested in how things turn
around in the boxes. and if anything I might have put in the box was
taken by someone previous to my getting it back.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Sproaticus wrote:

a) ask Larry, and

I disagree. This stuff is Todd's originally. if anyone had a say, it
would be him, and he offloaded it on me, I'm just mailing them out. I
certainly don't have a say. Once I pick who it goes to, the social
experiment is "on". I feel, and I stated this a few times, that it's up
to the person who has it to do the right thing. Now, we all seem to be
reaching consensus on what we all think is reasonable....

But if Dave Jost chooses not to send me GB #1 (I requested it back after
him) I don't have any recourse, I don't think, except to complain and
say mean things about him.

b) sure, why not?

I said all that above, but I do think this is a reasonable idea. I'd say
show some restraint but that's about it.

lugnet.

Build everyday!
-Tamy

http://www.execpc.com/~mookie/lego.html
http://mookie.iwarp.com/
Lego isn't a toy, it's a way of life!

MOC++++ CA++++(6080)[dm(6048)bk(6009)df(6079)++++fk++(6007)]
PI+++(6270)[ig++(6271)is+(6256)]WW++++(6716)TR,AQ++SP[ex+++c]
#+++++ S- LS++ Hal M+ A+ LM- YB63f IC11