 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 120
119  |  121
Subject:
Question about Turns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:46:30 GMT

Are we able to sign up again after some people have had the box??? I'm
sure by that time I could have more stuff to put back into the box
again, and I'd like to see how the box has turned over after a while.

Or do we have to wait a while for more people to get their turn?
I'm just curious as it seems there will be a lot of people between my
turn and if I put another turn in in a couple days..

Any ideas on how to handle this?

Tamy