 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6709
Re: Legoland Tent Sale Items - Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 06:01:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Gramley writes:
[x-post to .b-s-t, fut to .b-s-t]

In lugnet.legoland.california, John Gramley writes:
Hey all!

I just came home from Legoland's tent sale to let everyone know what they
have.

<snip>

<more snip>

Here are some updates to the list:

Sets 6332, 5938, and 8202 are sold out.
Set 6434 should be $20.00 not $22.00.
Most of the supply of other sets is slowly going down, except when I've gone
in to buy for other people - it goes down faster then.

I've checked with the merchandising staff at Legoland to ask if they could
ship sets cheaper than I can, in particular if they would still charge state
sales tax to shipments out of state.  They said they would HAVE to add sales
tax regardless.  So if you'd rather deal with them than me, just give them a
call.  Their number is (760) 918-5346.

If you want to buy through me, make sure you read, understand, and agree to
the terms.  Then just email me and we'll get started.

John Gramley