 LEGOLAND / California / 94
93  |  95
Subject:
Legoland Tent Sale Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 22:37:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all!

I just came home from Legoland's tent sale to let everyone know what they
have.  Basically, everything in the tent is 50% off the regular Legoland price
(which is typically, but not always, a bit over regular retail price).  The
sale started today and ends on July 4th.  Just in time to avoid everyone
coming for the Kidvention.

Anyway, here are the sets and prices[1].  They all seem to be relatively new
sets, so if it looks like a 1980's set, it's probably a mistake.  If you want
the name, you'll have to look it up.  Sorry, they're grouped by location in
the tent, not by theme nor numerically.

6766  $19.98
6496  $6.25
6455  $13.48
6332  $27.00
6454  $8.98
6445  $3.25
6497  $4.50
6463  $1.48
6468  $3.00
6434  $22.00
6572  $2.50
6104  $2.00
2161  $9.50
2962  $3.48
8213  $3.25
8251  $3.48
6089  $21.00
3052  $12.98
3038  $25.00
8226  $5.50
8268  $6.50
2129  $2.25 (red or yellow - same set #)
2854  $2.48
8252  $8.48
8245  $12.50
8246  $1.48
8269  $16.50
8247  $2.48
6903  $1.00
6905  $6.00
6907  $8.50
6837  $3.00
6979  $28.50
6817  $1.50
5925  $2.48
5958  $12.50
5978  $21.00
5928  $2.50
5976  $21.98
5936  $5.48
7130  $9.98
4128  $9.50

Those are the 50% off sets.  They also have 50% off some clothing and
accessories, but I didn't pay any attention to those, since I'm more
interested in sets.  Also, if the items listed above are also sold in the Big
Shop, the 50% will apply, although there is no sign inside the Big Shop
indicating which sets are discounted.  The Big shop also has some bins
of "sale" items.  The following are $2.95:  2854, 5938, 6333, 6836, 5988,
6110, 6829,  and 8202.  The following are $1.95:  2847, 2849, 6100, 6400,
6585, and 6800.

For those who are far away from Legoland, I am considering buying and shipping
these sets, but I need a great deal of information on such a service, before I
decide.  I realize the sale ends soon, so if you want some of these sets,
persuade me.  I'm going to be posting about this in just a few minutes in
lugnet.market.theory.

John Gramley

[1] I will not be held responsible for incorrect information due to Legoland's
error or any errors on my part.  I am having trouble being able to read my own
handwriting - my pen was running out of ink and I was writing on the back of a
small coupon.