 Marketplace / Shopping / 4335
Re: Legoland Tent Sale Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 02:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, John Gramley writes:

indicating which sets are discounted.  The Big shop also has some bins
of "sale" items.  The following are $2.95:  2854, 5938, 6333, 6836, 5988,

Dude!  If the 5988's are only $2.95 I'll take *ALL* of them!!  :]  Hehe, I
assume this is one of the typos, but shoot if it isn't, I'm in!  Thanx for the
work in putting up the list.  There's certainly stuff I'm interested in if you
decide to do any buy'n'ship work.  I'll stay tuned for more info...

KDJ
Kyle D. Jackson, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, LUGNETer #203