 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6710
FS: Armada Warship custom ship (Bricksmiths)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 06:55:09 GMT

I'm pleased to announce that I have several (definitely 4, possibly 6)
Armada Warships available as worthy foes for your pirates! These are
pre-built models with lots of cool details which I am selling for $120
US each plus shipping. I do sell internationally.

Features: extended Armada hull with 2 midsections, 4 standard Lego
cannon, 4 built-up "brass" cannon, 3 masts, 6 sails (main course, main
topsail, fore course, fore topsail, lateen on the mizzen, and a
spritsail on the bowsprit), 6 crew, 2 stern lanterns, opening main cabin
with bunk, table, storage chest, and 3 arched lattice windows, working
steering, figurehead, "seat of ease" in the head, anchor and catheads, 8
swivel guns, 4 muskets, 4 pistols, 6 sabers, gunport lids, entry ladders
on both sides of the ship and access ladders to gundeck, quarterdeck and
foredeck, water barrels on the gundeck, 5 flags, standing and running
rigging.....

Check my website at http://www.lionsgatemodels.com and click on the
Armada Warship link for lots of pictures.

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/