 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3146
Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 03:19:34 GMT

John Morgan <trees@utk.edu> wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, David Eaton writes:
I was in Kay Bee Toys yesterday, and they had Night Lord's Castles (6097)
discounted to 39.99 (plus tax)... I thought it was a good deal so I picked up 2
of 'em. So check out your local Kay Bee!

Hi ,
I went by the local KB here in Knoxville, Tn <west store> and found the 6097
for 39.99 AND buy one get 2nd one half price!! Wahoo!! They still have 6 more
but I didnt ask how long the buy 1 get 2nd half is going on....

*sigh*

I almost went out to check on these tonight, but when we were
leaving work today I was carrying an armload of stuff, lost my
footing, and ended up taking the most delightfully funny-looking
spill onto the parking lot.  Boxes flew everywhere and I fell,
seemingly in slow-motion, to the pavement.  Instinct kicked in and I
rolled as best as I could, forgetting the fact that I had my cell
phone in one pocket and a CD I was delivering to a client in the
other.

Well, phone and CD survived just fine, but every single muscle in my
body must have been used in keeping me from falling the "wrong way"
because even though I just twisted my ankle a little every single
inch of my body is now in pain.  Weird thing is I felt like I could
have lifted a house immediately after the spill - adrenaline rush I
suppose.

Oh well, I'll try to swing by tomorrow morning and see if any of
them have been passed over by the remainder of the Knoxville crowd.
I promise to leave some if they have been.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/