 Marketplace / Shopping / 1143
1142  |  1144
Subject:
KB and sales (was Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 22:30:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Raymond Flournoy writes:

Just for reference, I called two KB's near me in the San Francisco area, and
neither was running this sale.  :^(

They have to honor it, I work at KB and they are sent a weekly mailpack that
has current running sale flyers for the whole company.  That LEGO sale is a KB
ToyWorks sale (larger KB store).  Tell them you saw the add in the newspaper

  The two stores I called were both just regular "mall" KB Toys stores and not
the ToyWorks stores.  Is it possible that they have different sale schedules?
Also, is it possible that the sales are regional?  I didn't see the KB
circular in the SF paper; did anyone in this area see one of these ads?

for the LEGO sale and they have to honor it.  Ask to speak to a manager, if
they give you a hard time, get the number for the District Sales Manager.  If
that won't work, email me at majisto@vol.com and I'll get it for you.

  Thanks for the "inside info"!

--Raymond Flournoy
flournoy@cs.stanford.edu       "Because, of course, a man with an
Computer Science Dept.          obsession is a man who has very little
Stanford University, CA         sales-resistance."      -- C. S. Lewis