 Marketplace / Shopping / 1126
Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 15:39:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, David Eaton writes:
An interesting aside-- The boxes DON'T have piece counts! All the other
6097's I've seen in stores (and the other one I own) have had them in the
lower right hand corner of the front of the box: "Cont. 598 pcs/pcz" but
oddly enough, these don't! They also came with a 1997 catalog that I'd never
seen... Could be they were part of the original release of the sets...

Either that or Lego had some Canadian sets in a warehouse that KB showed
interest in.  Being a close out store (they'll buy anything cheap) that's very
much more likely.  Ooo that sentence hurt...

Nope.  Canadian sets all have piece counts.  Must have come from somewhere
else... S@H, maybe?  They weren't selling that way, so they dumped them on a
discount chain?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/