 Marketplace / Shopping / 1139
Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:09:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Morgan writes:
  Apparently the buy one get 2nd half off started
on Sunday, It covers all of the Legos. ....

Just for reference, I called two KB's near me in the San Francisco area, and
neither was running this sale.  :^(

--Raymond Flournoy
flournoy@cs.stanford.edu       "Because, of course, a man with an
Computer Science Dept.          obsession is a man who has very little
Stanford University, CA         sales-resistance."      -- C. S. Lewis