 Marketplace / Shopping / 1141
Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 21:38:20 GMT

Naji Norder <n.norder@computer.org> wrote:
I went by the local KB here in Knoxville, Tn <west store> and found the 6097
for 39.99 AND buy one get 2nd one half price!! Wahoo!! They still have 6 more
but I didnt ask how long the buy 1 get 2nd half is going on....
  John

Are just the Night Lord's Castles on buy one get on 1/2 off?  I was at that KB
Saturday (picked up a Deep Sea Refuge) but didn't see the 1/2 off sale.  I
don't think I need any more castles, but I would like to get a few other things
if the new sale applies to everything.

The sign (an the sales paper) says buy one get one 1/2 off for Lego
stuff, not just the 6097.

I picked up 4 6097's today.  Was prepared to leave 2 if there were
still 6 like John reported last night, but someone must have gone by
last night.  I was the first person in this morning.

Most of their prices suck, though.  Maybe some other items were
marked down as much as the 6097, but I didn't see any.

How much did you pay for the 6441?  I just got my 5 from KBKids
(along with 5 Robo Stalkers) for a total of $161 I believe.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/