 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3147
FS: Older Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 04:42:08 GMT

I'm going to be clearing quite a few models ... here is what I have.  If you
are
interested let me know.  I'm not quite sure what to charge but I want to do
this
without an auction.  No reasonable offer (what I consider a reasonable offer:)
will be refused, and for the rest, I will post prices in a week (then it's
first
come first serve):

Pirates:

6277 Imperial Trading Post with box and instructions
6265 Sabre Island with Instructions
6270 Forbidden Island with Instructions

Model Team

5571 Giant Truck sealed in Box

Wild West

6765 Gold City Junction sealed in Box

Space

6973 Deep Freeze Defender sealed in Box
6987 Message Intercept Base without instructions but with Box
6876 Alienator
6894 Invader
6941 Battrax
All of Space Police I - with Instructions and no boxes

References and pictures available upon request!

-- pn

verneer@utk.edu