 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 312
Re: Gray cranes from 1782 Discovery Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 03:25:06 GMT

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:43:32 GMT, Michael Ulring <ulringmc@email.uc.edu> wrote:

I would want the critical crane parts as one lot - I think there are four
parts:  two sides, the support beam, and the top horizontal piece.  Those four
parts in one lot would make the most sense to me.  Whether or not you include
the string and winch is not as important.  This is one situation where
breaking it down further may not make sense, IMO.

I'd have to agree here.  I have broken up 3 1782s myself and this is how I
plan to sell or auction those particular pieces (if I ever get around to it).

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |