 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 311
Re: My lego piece trade page is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 23:26:52 GMT

I am willing to work out a trade with you but I am a little confused on
some of your terminology.  What do you mean by a "rod"?  You mention
"tiles" which are usually flat on the top rather than having studs on the
top.  Do you mean tiles or plates?  You mentioned a minifig "gun" which I
assume to be a crossbow.  Are you looking for the crossbow? • <snip>
Where are you located?  I am in Indiana, PA which is about 60 miles
northeast of Pittsburgh.

I've already gotten in contact with Bill, but for those of you who
wanted to know the same thing: By "rod", I mean the 1x1x4 antenna that
seems to come with every space set. By "tiles", I mean smooth on top.
The minifig "gun" (which apparently was a really bad description,
judging by the number of questions I got about it), is a piece that
looks like a lightsaber handle with a prong sticking out the side. I'm
located in Columbus, Ohio.
Thanks all!

Adam