 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 295
Re: My lego piece trade page is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 23:02:25 GMT

At 09:30 PM 11/19/98 GMT, you wrote:
I'm looking to trade lego pieces. Haves and wants are at:

http://members.ee.net/~bwappo/lego/

Thanks for looking!

Adam

bwappo@ee.net

Adam:

I am willing to work out a trade with you but I am a little confused on
some of your terminology.  What do you mean by a "rod"?  You mention
"tiles" which are usually flat on the top rather than having studs on the
top.  Do you mean tiles or plates?  You mentioned a minifig "gun" which I
assume to be a crossbow.  Are you looking for the crossbow?

Have you worked out a trade with anyone yet?  Things seem to happen quickly
on the internet.

Where are you located?  I am in Indiana, PA which is about 60 miles
northeast of Pittsburgh.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Bill