 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 323
Re: Gray cranes from 1782 Discovery Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:31:42 GMT

Barry McFarland wrote:

Me, I'm still hoping to get one 2X12 grey plate.  Wondering if Larry's appetite
from grey plates has been satisfied??  ;^!

Never. I just used up all I have in CO, just about, on my old time
blue/white station (1)... and I need more for my central city station
project.

1 - pictures coming soon, they are on a borrowed camera as we speak,
along with all my other recent stuff (2) waiting for transfer

2 - upside down hopper, heavy chem tanker, hydrogen tanker, 5 unit
double stack with specialty containers, white/green passenger card, 3225
engine mods, and 2 bulkhead flats (3)

3 - one with center rack, one with tiedowns (4)

4 - speaking (5) of excessive footnotes, I had to share "A Garland of
Ibids" recently with a project member, who is so footnote happy in his
design docs that even I thought it was excessive...

5 - well, OK, so we weren't speaking of it but so what.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.