 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 325
Re: Gray cranes from 1782 Discovery Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 17:59:03 GMT

Once upon a time, Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:

1 - and Steve got one set out of the deal. what a guy I am... I kept all
the rest. Taya gets one, and I get 4 for my parts bin.

And many thanks to you for being willing to part with one set for me.

I borrowed it from David for a week (we gave him the set for his
birthday).  It's set up at work with the "water" on top of a spare
computer speaker, the "seafloor" below, and the submersible hanging
off the crane line.

I should write a review for this set.  It's one of those "I like it
much better, now that I've got it" experiences.

Steve