 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 319
Re: Gray cranes from 1782 Discovery Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 02:39:52 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
Steve Bliss wrote:

How are you feeling about your supply of 12x2x4 windshields? Those are
what I want more of...

Me Want More Too.

Me, I'm still hoping to get one 2X12 grey plate.  Wondering if Larry's appetite
from grey plates has been satisfied??  ;^!

Barry