 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17481 (-20)
  Re: The demise of the urban landscape

Most tragic news I've heard in ages, and a castle isn't even at stake ; ) If it's any consolation I've spent most of the last two years separated from my (stored) lego... God Bless, Nathan (17 years ago, 21-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The demise of the urban landscape

(...) Okay, Jonathan: I fly out to NYC; we rent a truck, take apart the layout, pack it up, drive to Dan's. Next day, we set it up, and then drive back. Long weekend; done. Might be fun, bro! :-) JOHN (17 years ago, 21-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The demise of the urban landscape

(...) Jonathan, Mike has a good point. You really cannot break up this work of art. It would be like auctioning pieces of the Statue of Liberty - your display is like a national monument! Not being "set up for moving" would not stop Dan, you should (...) (17 years ago, 21-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego Racers Cap

(...) There is a Lego Racers t-shirt too (almost unused), size L. (URL) t-shift from Lego Show Helsinki ((URL) also size L, used. I wonder whether to keep that one... (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego Racers Cap

Hi! I have a lego racers cap, which is basically for free if anyone wants it. I'd prefer to at least the the shipping costs. It will be thrown out by Sunday, if there is no interest. Email me at sonnich at hot dot ee WBR Sonnich (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The demise of the urban landscape

(...) It isn't really set up for moving. Very thoughtful idea, though! Jonathan (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The demise of the urban landscape

(...) UGH! wrong link. Try: (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The demise of the urban landscape

(...) Why not temporarily loan the display to the LEGO museum? (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  The demise of the urban landscape

Greetings, Due to a move in the near future I will have to break down my layout and will likely have to put a lot of my lego in storage. Over the years I have had some requests for purchasing some of my models. With that in mind, if there is (...) (17 years ago, 15-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lions Gate Models - First batch of kit availability closes on Sunday 7th: more instructions available for download (some free)

Hello all, I'm beavering away at the site rebuild here, and at making more instructions sets available as instant downloads so you don't have to wait for me to mail a CD. I've just added another 5 large-model instructions sets to the Downloadable (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bulk Lego For Sale

All part of an adult Lego collection, all in excellent/mint condition. Please email if interested Bricks and Plates *) Light Gray Bricks and Plates $800 70+ Pounds! of the original light gray *) Black Bricks and Plates $200 30+ Pounds! *) White (...) (17 years ago, 29-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts Spoken For (was: Re: Free minifig parts)

(...) Thanks for looking - they are taken. -- Thomas Main thomasmain@charter.net (17 years ago, 27-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Free minifig parts

I have a small box of minifig parts (heads, some torsos, arms, hands) that I don't use that I would like to send to someone who might use them. No charge and free shipping if you live in the Eastern United States. Just e-mail me with your address. (...) (17 years ago, 27-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China

(...) Not to respond to my own post, but my wife called the Beijing store today, and they said they didn't have promotional bricks there. Sorry to disappoint. I'll still check for myself when I visit in November. Doug (17 years ago, 18-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China

(...) My wife is staying in Tianjin right now, about an hour-and-a-half away. She's going to try to find a phone number and call; if she can't find a number or if the store confirms they have promo bricks, she'll visit the store. If we are (...) (17 years ago, 17-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Lions Gate Models kits available again

Kits and parts packs are now available again for ordering (for a limited time). Please check out the page here: (URL) notice that much of the LGM site now has a new look, though some pages have yet to be converted. If you find anything horribly (...) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China

(...) If anybody is around there can you go check it out and see if they have the special opening promo bricks? If they have some can you pick up two for me? I will make it well worth your time. Thanks Mark (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Selling Cheap 10 Year old LEGO Bucket Sets to SE Michigan Folks

I've got some old LEGO Freestyle Bucket sets that I've been wanting to sell, but with the high cost of postage these days, it becomes prohibitive. So if there are any Southeast Michigan AFOLs who are interested in getting some bargains without the (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale- 1961 #717 Junior Constructor LEGO Catalog Model Never Sold to Public

When LEGO was first sold in the USA in 1961 and in Canada in 1962, there was a LEGO house model in the 1961-62 catalogs that was NEVER sold as shown in the very first USA/Canada Samsonite LEGO catalogs. It was the #717 Junior Constructor set as (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  100 assorted Pirate Minifigures for sale

Lot of 100 assorted Pirate minifigures......... (URL) but the baseplates included. $115.00 shipped Priority Mail/insured with delivery confirmation in the U.S. Can also add another 75 assorted Pirate themed minifigures, bringing the total to 175 (...) (17 years ago, 9-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact