 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17472
17471  |  17473
Subject:
Lions Gate Models - First batch of kit availability closes on Sunday 7th: more instructions available for download (some free)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 21:58:37 GMT

Hello all,

I'm beavering away at the site rebuild here, and at making more instructions
sets available as instant downloads so you don't have to wait for me to mail
a CD. I've just added another 5 large-model instructions sets to the
Downloadable Instructions page here:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/prod-download-instructions.htm
These downloadable packages contain something new and really useful - part
list files you can upload to your "wanted list" on Bricklink to make
ordering the parts for a model much quicker and easier.

I've also made the small-model instructions available for free as online
PDF's:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/prod-free-instructions.htm

And, for anyone planning on ordering a kit this fall, the first batch of
kits (guaranteed delivery by Xmas) closes on Sunday October 7th, at midnight
PDT. You can still order a kit up until Oct 31st, but I may not be able to
get it to you for Xmas. You can order kits here:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/kit-availability.htm

One fun project for me last month was helping with an "Agri-tourism" model
farm display for our local Fall Fair. I built all the buildings in LEGO, and
some machinery and trucks, then we landscaped round them with other toys and
vegetation. You can see pictures here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kevinw1/sets/72157602138550389/

Happy LEGO-ing

Kevin