 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17475
Re: The demise of the urban landscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:39:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Huffman wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Greetings,

Due to a move in the near future I will have to break down my layout and will
likely have to put a lot of my lego in storage.

[snip]

Why not temporarily loan the display to the LEGO museum?

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/boingboing/gadgets/~3/168487103/r2d2-pepper-mill.html

--Mike.

UGH! wrong link.  Try:  http://www.danstoymuseum.blogspot.com/

--Mike.