 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17426 (-10)
  Re: FS: Classic castle and space parts lots.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Hein wrote: Since the lost post, a couple of the lots have sold - the remaining ones have been posted to ebay. Feel free to take a look! Lot 04 - Classic space rocket parts, dishes and wheels (URL) Lot 05 - (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Automatic Binding Bricks & LEGO Mursten Bricks (1949-56) in my Bricklink Store

Hi folks, I just posted over 100 rare and interesting old LEGO bricks from 1949-56 era. These include items as cheap as 25 cents, going up to $12 for the very rare 2x14 bricks, sold only from 1954-56. These were retired in 1956, and were never used (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Very Rare 1966 Retailer LEGO Train Brochures

(...) I suspect the posts to .general are, strictly speaking, against the TOS too but given the general nature of the group people are less likely to see it as spamming. Of course the trick is to dress up the sales post with information. Had you (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Very Rare 1966 Retailer LEGO Train Brochures

Sorry about posting in lugnet.trains! In the past I have cross posted buy-sell-trade to lugnet.general, and didn't get corrected, but now I know! :-) Anyway, I forgot to include a pic of the 16 page 1966 Lego train ideas booklet, which has many (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Very Rare 1966 Retailer LEGO Train Brochures

--snip-- (...) Hi Gary, Please do not post sales advertisements in lugnet.trains. It is against the TOS and not what the group is for. Tim (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Very Rare 1966 Retailer LEGO Train Brochures

I've had a collection of 5 MINT train brochures, all from 1966, that I got in Germany in 1980, and had them stored away and forgot about them ever since. Well recently I came across them again, along with a note I wrote at the time (with my (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  FS: Classic castle and space parts lots.

Hello! I'm phasing out a lot of content from my Lego collection to finance some college bills and reclaim space in my office. With a full time job and plenty of overtime, I haven't had much time to maintain my collection - so these pieces will be (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Bulk Lots for Sale - Bulk Bricks

The Lego bricks included in this lot have been part of an adult Lego collection. While they are technically "used" you will find they are in EXCELLENT condition. Lego recently changed some of its basic colors, My Lego lots include the original/old (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Got Pirates???? Crew looking for ships and ???

Anyone with any Lego pirate items 'available' please let us know. (we have a few hundred pirate minifigs that need work) Ships, islands, bits, pieces, whatever you may have that is pirate related. (even more minifigures) PayPal available and we have (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickmania Building Instructions DVD

(...) Some folks have been asking me if this is legit and I just wanted to stop by and say it is. Thanks to everyone who purchased the original and I'm glad Ahui is making a low-priced reproduction available for those who missed it the first time (...) (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact