 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17419
17418  |  17420
Subject:
Bulk Lots for Sale - Bulk Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 23:00:51 GMT

The Lego bricks included in this lot have been part of an adult Lego collection.
While they are technically "used" you will find they are in EXCELLENT condition.
Lego recently changed some of its basic colors, My Lego lots include the
original/old Lego colors (unless stated otherwise). Play Well…

List Prices may be optimistic, if interested please email me
(glister5454@yahoo.com) a best offer (offers may request additional bricks not
yet categorized for sale, see below).

Light Gray (Original Color) = 70+ Pounds!
Asking $1000
Bricks 1x? = 13 pounds
Bricks 2x? = 4.5 pounds
Plates 1x? = 2.75 pounds
Plates 2x? = 7 pounds
Plates 4x? and 6x? = 20 pounds
Plates 6x6 wings = 4 pounds
Plates 6x12 wings = 20 pounds

Black = 30+ Pounds!
Asking $350
Bricks 1x? = 10 pounds
Bricks 2x? = 4 pounds
Plates 1x? = 2.75 pound
Plates 2x? = 6.75 pound
Plates 4x? and 6x? = 6.75 pounds

White = 17 Pounds
Asking $350
Bricks 1x? = 11 pounds
Bricks 2x? = 5 pounds
Plates 1x? = 1 pound
Plates 2x? = 1.75 pound

Red = 15 Pounds
Asking $300
Bricks 1x? = 8.33 pounds
Bricks 2x? = 4 pounds
Plates 1x? = 1 pounds
Plates 2x? = 2.75 pounds

Blue = 16 Pounds
Asking $300
Bricks 1x? = 8 pounds
Bricks 2x? = 4.75 pounds
Plates 1x? = 1.25 pounds
Plates 2x? = 2.75 pounds

Yellow = 13.5 Pounds
Asking $250
Bricks 1x? = 7.5 pounds
Bricks 2x? = 4 pounds
Plates 1x? = <1 pound
Plates 2x? = 1+ pound

I'm going to try and sell my entire collection in managable chunks (apx
$200-$300 per lot), bricks & plates seemed a logical place to start. Not sure
how the rest of the lots will lay out but I'm thinking something like this,

Bulk Tan (everything)
Bulk old gray
Bulk old dk Gray
Pirate lot (everything)
Wild West lot (everything)
SW minifigs
Castle Minifigs
Other minifigs
Technic and motors/lights
Castle Parts (mostly wall sections)
Plants and Animals
Unusual color lot (dk blue, purple, ect.)

Numerous parts dont yet have a "home" lot
(These are the items that might be added to help negotiations)
Canopies
Slopes
round/curved pieces
tiles
decorative pieces
arches
Wheels
tons of instructions, brick kicks mags and older catelogs
and more...

email if interested more postings to come...