 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17420
FS: Classic castle and space parts lots.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 06:05:01 GMT

Hello!

I’m phasing out a lot of content from my Lego collection to finance some college bills and reclaim space in my office.
With a full time job and plenty of overtime, I haven’t had much time to maintain my collection - so these pieces will be the first to go.

All of the parts in these lots are from the Early 1980’s to Mid 90’s - and contain a variety of space, pirates and castle elements.
The condition of these pieces is used, but for the most part, they are in pretty good condition.

Here are the lots.

Lot 01 - Castle walls, shutters and turrets
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/lot_01_castle_walls.jpg

Lot 02 - Horses, shutters and arches
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/lot_02_horses_and_windows.jpg
The saddles pictured in lot 2 are the old style saddles with one clip on the side.

Lot 03 - Doors and arches
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/lot_03_doors_and_arches.jpg

Lot 04 - Classic space rocket parts, dishes and wheels
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/lot_04_classic_space_parts.jpg

Lot 05 - Classic space wings
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/lot_05_wings.jpg

Lot 06 - Transparent space elements
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/lot_06_transparent_pieces.jpg

Lot 07 - Blue classic space vehicle parts and decorated elements
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/lot_07_blue_classic_space_parts.jpg

Lot 08 - Classic space vehicle parts
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/lot_08_classic_vehicle_parts.jpg

Lot 09 - M-Tron Vehicle parts
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/lot_09_m_tron_parts.jpg
The black rocket pack is in excellent condition.

Lot 10 - Ice planet elements
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/lot_10_ice_planet_parts.jpg
The orange canopies to the top-left are in near-mint condition.

Lot 11 - Transparent classic space canopies
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/lot_11_classic_space_canopies.jpg

If you find any of these lots to be of interest and wish to make a reasonable offer,
or have any questions, feel free to ask.

My email address is

M dot Aaron dot Hein at Gmail dot com

Selling information:
Shipping is from Phoenix, Arizona. International buyers welcome. Preferred payment is paypal.

Thank you for your time,

Matthew Hein
www.ospreycg.net