 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17426
Re: FS: Classic castle and space parts lots.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 04:04:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Hein wrote:

Since the lost post, a couple of the lots have sold - the remaining ones have been posted to ebay. Feel free to take a look!

Lot 04 - Classic space rocket parts, dishes and wheels
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260129575374&rd=1&rd=1

Lot 05 - Classic space wings
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260129576186&rd=1&rd=1

Lot 06 - Transparent space elements
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260129576915&rd=1&rd=1

Lot 07 - Blue classic space vehicle parts and decorated elements
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260129577968&rd=1&rd=1

Lot 08 - Classic space vehicle parts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260129578738&rd=1&rd=1

Lot 09 - M-Tron Vehicle parts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260129580180&rd=1&rd=1
The black rocket pack is in excellent condition.

Lot 10 - Ice planet elements
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260129581400&rd=1&rd=1
The orange canopies to the top-left are in near-mint condition.

Lot 11 - Transparent classic space canopies
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260129582026&rd=1&rd=1

Selling information:
Shipping is from Phoenix, Arizona. International buyers welcome. Preferred payment is paypal.

Thank you for your time,

Matthew Hein
http://www.ospreycg.net