 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17417
Re: Brickmania Building Instructions DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 03:07:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ahui Herrera wrote:
   A&M Productions is please to announce the re-release of the the famous BRICKMANIA Building Instructions CD now on DVD! We are the ONLY officially licensed distributor of this great product. The DVD includes everything the original CD.

Some folks have been asking me if this is legit and I just wanted to stop by and say it is. Thanks to everyone who purchased the original and I’m glad Ahui is making a low-priced reproduction available for those who missed it the first time around.