 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17416
17415  |  17417
Subject:
Brickmania Building Instructions DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 01:31:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A&M Productions is please to announce the re-release of the the famous BRICKMANIA Building Instructions CD now on DVD! We are the ONLY officially licensed distributor of this great product. The DVD includes everything the original CD.

Cost is $12 USD with FREE shipping to the to the 50 US States, all APO/FPO, Puerto Rico and US territories. $20 USD for international orders shipping included in the price to anywhere in the world!

So what do you get?

The DVD includes the complete building instructions in PDF format for the following models.

Castle Instructions

Brickmania 002 - CrossRoads Tavern

Brickmania 003 - Country Mill

Brickmania 004 - Guarded Church

Brickmania 004 (Extended) - Guarded Church

Brickmania 005 - The Tower of Vlad Dracula

Brickmania 005 BONUS - Ballista

Pirate Instructions

Brickmania 101 - Salty Anchor Tavern

Train Instructions

Brickmania 301 - 4-4-2 “Wild West” Locomotive

Brickmania 301A - 4-4-2 “Wild West” Locomotive (Variant A)

World War II Instructions

Brickmania 201 - Tank MK1

Brickmania 202 - F4-U Corsair American Fighter Plane

Brickmania 203 - Halftrack and Command Jeep

Brickmania 204 - A6M Zero Japanese Fighter Plane

Brickmania 205 - “Wespe” German Self Propelled Gun

Brickmania 206 - M4A3 Sherman “Jumbo” American Heavy Tank

Brickmania 207 - T-34/85 Russian Medium Tank

Brickmania 208 - Panzer V “Panther” Ausf. G German Heavy Tank

Brickmania 209 - Panzer VI “Tiger I” Ausf. E German Heavy Tank

Brickmania 209T - Panzer VI “Tiger I” (Tan Variant)

In addition you get the following as well:
  • Country Cottage Instructions

  • Gallery of all Brickmanian models (500+ images)

  • 3D Animation entitled “CheapShot” by Andy Lefton

  • Gallery of 1st Edition Brickmanian CD-ROM Booklet

  • Parts list for all models

  • Practical tips for locating parts for each model.

If you missed the opportunity to get the original BRICKMANIA CD don’t let this DVD digital re-print pass you by!

Order your copy today by visiting www.aamproductions.biz

A&M Productions