 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17422
Re: Very Rare 1966 Retailer LEGO Train Brochures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:18:39 GMT

--snip--

Selling all 5 rare historic LEGO train items from the first year of LEGO trains
(1966) in mint for only $100.

For a picture of the lot, please EMAIL me:  istokg@earthlink.net

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S.  The group also comes with a yellow retailer plastic folder (with 4 LEGO
bricks on the front), although it is not certain that it originally came with
the brochures.

Hi Gary,

Please do not post sales advertisements in lugnet.trains. It is against the TOS
and not what the group is for.

Tim