 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16664
    Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart —Terry Prosper
   (...) I can't comment on anything legal about this issue, nor about the lack (or need of) shame required to do what Lee is doing with these models. Based on what I can see from this thread, it is apparent to me that Lee copied many MOCs from other (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart —Jason Spears
   (...) 1st - How do you know he doesn't have the "necessary" proofs? 2nd - Noone here at Lugnet is a "moderator", as it has been stressed many times before, Lugnet doesn't moderate (censor) posts. He is a member of the Lugnet Transition Team, but (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart —Terry Prosper
   (...) Hello Jason To answer your first question, I don't know if anyone here has any proofs. I made that clear in my previous post and I did say I was merely giving an opinion based on what I read, which didn't mention the fact that there was (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart —Mark Neumann
     (...) (2 URLs) Howdy, This is really interesting, takes me back to good old college days when we talked about plagerism. And begs the question where do we draw the line? Where does taking an idea and using it become plagerism. How far is that line. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

         Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart —Mark Sandlin
      (...) Chris's SMAC was influenced exclusively by this: (URL) -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

         Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart —Kevin Blocksidge
      (...) Agreed. Furthermore, I believe Chris drew inspiration exclusively from this picture: (URL) Both are fine ships, as well. (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

          Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart —Terry Prosper
      (...) I hope you guys (including Marc Sandlin) didn't think I thought i was copied on! As I said, my ship and Chris' are similar, but i don't think he even saw mine when he did his. I never meant to accuse Chris, let that be clear please! I was (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

         Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart —Allister McLaren
     (...) Spot on. Personally, I think this is a bit of a storm in a teacup. I don't think any of these models actually sell do they? A (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I would like to add some clarification on this: A curator is someone who provides upkeep to a particular newsgroup, such as keeping the sidebar links up-to-date, etc. This position carries no particular authority, except as a bully pulpit. (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)