 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16646 (-20)
  121 + sets for sale!

Howdy- I'm moving soon, so I've been going through my closet & rebuilding old sets for sale & auction. I have 28 sets for auction on eBay now: (URL) dug up manuals for about 121 unique other sets that I *should* be able to reconstruct or might (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  boscovs

I just wanted to send along a description of my shopping experience at boscovs.com. I placed a $100 order, including shipping, for some lego sets I thought were a good deal. they were 50% off, plus an additional 25% off of that for a two day sale. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  10% off sale

Hi all, I am offering 10% off everything in my store, rens brick room, for the next couple of days. I have added thousands of new pieces in the last week. (URL) for looking, Darren (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  15% Off plus FREE shipping with minimum $100 in total order

Everyone For LIMITED TIME, I offer 15% off on ALL parts and factory sealed sets. In addition, Shipping will be free vis FedEx Ground with minimum $100 in total order. Please check this website at BrickLink - BRICK Marketplace. (URL) sales will end (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  December-long sale at The Brickee Mart!

All custom space lego sets on sale, many 15-30% off! Parts and minifgs are reduced further! For every sale in December, a part of each sale is going to either the Wisconsin House Rabbit Society (I'm a member) or the Waukesha Humane Society (I'm a (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Green Baseplates going out of style?

(...) I have seen WM dumping those on and off for the past year (never found any less than $3 tho). I think its mostly the computer system deciding that its a very slow moving item and dumping it. Last time I checked, TRU had plenty of these in (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Green Baseplates going out of style?

Tony and I are up here in Texarkana Arkansas, and we've been going around looking at the local retail stores for cheap LEGO. We've noticed that both Wal-Marts up here are liquidating their 32x32 Green Baseplates. The Arkansas side Wal-Mart super (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Fire Engine Roll-up Doors for Sale at ABP

(URL) abpbricks.com> Finally, fire engine builders can rejoice because everyone's favorite roll-up door (well, they flip-up, actually) is available once again in the new 2005 World City Fire Truck set. (Part numbers 6154 and 6155) But you don't have (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Fire Truck Schematics and Lego Case - freebies

I appologize for the double post but wanted this information in the same thread... I have two Calendars from a company that build fire trucks (Pierce). Each month features a different fire truck but the cool part about the calendar is the schematics (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sets for Sale - New & Old

I am primarily interested in selling the following items but would consider ( as a distant second) trades or brincklink store credit. Questions are welcome Matt Category I: MISB I have the following MISB sets for sale. If you are willing to allow me (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  #9748 $29.99

Hi All Got a bunch of #9748 *SPANISH VERSION* for only $29.99!!! (URL) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brickenplate Shop Open for Christmas Specials

I have opened my Bricklink Shop (URL) for some Chrsitmas sale specials. Get these sets at extra low prices while they last: [LEGOSet 4856] (URL) Four available at $25.00 each [LEGOSet 4852] (URL) Two available at $25.00 each [LEGOSet 7032] (URL) Two (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  5 RARE '70s Scala Jewelry sets added to my BL store Poldo's

Hi, I've added to my inventory these rare '70s Scala jewelry sets: (5 URLs) You'll find them here: (5 URLs) My store's link: (URL) Cheers, Gianluca ___...___ Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica… (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Seeing a tree instead of the forest...

(...) i would find an ldraw file usefull as well. i have a nice larger pine tree design made from 2 christmas kits that i made insturctions for but not all trees are pine's. a few oaks and other trees would be a welcome addition to my layout. (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Seeing a tree instead of the forest...

(...) you're most welcome, I do apologize for not posting who the tree came from. I guess the second part of my post that I just realized was this - I'd like to populate my town with those trees, and if someone had already done the legwork and put (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Seeing a tree instead of the forest...

(...) Wow, I'm honored. I still have the tree you referenced built, and if you'd like I can create it in LDraw and post it, so you can look at it closer. I've also got a better camera now that I can take larger and clearer pictures with. The key, I (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Seeing a tree instead of the forest...

First, I must apologize if this question is answered someplace that I overlooked. Okay, now here is my question - does anyone out there sell kits for large trees? (URL) to that effect? I've tried several times to build my own version of those types (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lots of Stormtroopers!

I just got a large quanity of Stormtroopers (540) and have them priced at $2.20. All orders of $150 or more get free domestic or discounted international shipping. Order $250 or more and get an extra 5% off. Take a look (URL) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for 4774 Scorpion Orb Launcher!!!

(URL) never seen this set before, does anyone have this for sale? Matt (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Announcing the 2nd annual Midwest Lego train show Dec. 4th-5th

as a little side note I will have around 200lbs of color sorted brick for sale at prices you could probably only dream of. i will also be taking trades for yellow 2x4 brick and green brick plates. i need around 2000 2x4 yellow bricks and 300 8x16 (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact