 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16630
16629  |  16631
Subject:
Seeing a tree instead of the forest...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:03:06 GMT

First, I must apologize if this question is answered someplace that I
overlooked.

Okay, now here is my question - does anyone out there sell kits for large trees?

Something to that effect? I've tried several times to build my own version of
those types of trees, and they almost always invariably come out looking
terrible.

Perhaps if someone out there has directions, if no one sells a kit?

Thanks to your patience!

Timtohy Wade