 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16556 (-20)
  Free Shipping at Bucy's Bricks

Hello. I am offering free shipping on all orders within the US and Canada until the end of October. I will pay for Surface shipping for all International orders. I have been adding new parts to my store like crazy over the last couple of months (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Stormtrooper Sale

(...) Those sold last night, but I just listed another 40 for the same price! (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wedgie Sale!

Everyone likes WEDGIES! (Well, giving them atleast, not getting them!) Unfortunately, not everyone likes WEDGES! So, I've repriced the entire category to clear some of them out! (URL) are not actually "on sale", I just repriced them to be super low (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Over 2000 lots on sale @ Pyrite's Plunder

Hello Everybody! New parts, new tiered pricing, new discounts, ...same crazy store keeper! Hope to see everyone soon! Any questions drop me an email. Reasonable offers considered. International orders a pleasure. Im not the fastest shipper (5-7 days (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Advice on selling LOTS of old sets

(...) BrickLink or Ebay will likely get you the most bang for your buck, as well as possibly AuctionBrick (although I'm not sure how end prices compare over there compared to BL & Ebay). Ebay's a gamble-- some things you may get more value, some (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Advice on selling LOTS of old sets

(...) Hi Jason, Before you list on eBay or even agree to sell your sets privately I suggest you investigate (URL) AuctionBrick> and (URL) BrickLink>. I think some of your sets are undervalued and if you want to take the time to do the research you (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Advice on selling LOTS of old sets

Howdy- I've been out of the LEGO loop for a while & want to turn some of my old sets into cash. What's the recommended outlet for doing so these days...eBay or another source? Is there any accepted pricing guide to use as a rule of thumb for set (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Stormtrooper Sale

I just listed 40 Stormtroopers for $2.30 each. Take a look. (URL) Thanks, Mike (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bonus Days at Chicago Brickyard

Bonus Days at Chicago Brickyard (URL) $30 - $49.99 receive 10% off your order Spend $50 or over receive 15% off your order Discount will be reflected when I invoice you. Free US shipping for orders $20 & over. Most inventory is currently marked to (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  33% off Bionicle sets + Free shipping

Hello, I'd like to clear out the few Bionicle sets that are currently in my Bricklink inventory, so I have marked them down 33%. Also, they now qualify for my "Free domestic shipping on orders over $10" offer, which does not usually apply to my new (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  looking to trade Duplo LEGO store bricks

I have several of the 2004 California Valley Fair/Hillsdale store bricks and I would like to trade them brick-for-brick for one or two the following store bricks: Lego Store Bluewater 2004 Lego Store Kingston 2003 Lego Store Koln 2002 Lego Store (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  parts added to my shop 't Speelblokje

Hello All, Lots of parts added to my bricklink shop 't Speelblokje: (URL) The 10% LEGOWORLD discount will be valid until the end of the month oktober. - Because I will be attending LEGOWORLD for 7 days orders placed from 20 oktober until 26 oktober (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Looking for white hinges! (2429, 2430, 3830, 3831)

I am almost panically looking for hinges as on this page: (URL) hinge parts are the ones stopping me most at the moment, so I'd like a simple trade with someone, for: 4 sets of white 1x4 hinge plates. 4-8 sets of white 1x4 hinge bricks. LDraw parts: (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts from 122 x 4679 Creator Tubs listed!

I have just listed the parts from 122 copies of the 4679 Creator Tub. That's over 120,000 new basic parts! My store: (URL) items listed today: (URL) are just the parts from the Tub itself, not from the Bonus Box. Listing of the Bonus Box items (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Trains, Train, Trains...

Dear LEGO-friends, today I have added many new TRAIN-items to my page (URL) . You will find now at (URL) the following TRAIN-items: 148 Central Station (URL) USD 148.00 159 Cross Over, Straight Rails (URL) USD 9.00 7755 Electric Diesel Locomotive (...) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6989 For sale

(...) Nice set. I noticed you multiple posted this (two different posts) instead of crossposted it (one post, sent to two different groups). Many people feel crossposting is better as it uses less resources and keeps threads better organized. See (...) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  6989 for Sale

Hi all I am of the understanding this is the right group to post this in please let me know if it is not. I am parting with a MIB 6989 from Mtron. the kit is the second in my collection and I have no need for it now I am parting up my Spae (...) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Classic Red Barn kit from Lions Gate Models

Hello all, as promised I have a new kit ready for pre-ordering. It's a classic North American red barn, a perfect match for the Farmhouse kit. As usual, the roof and internal floor remove for your playing and viewing pleasure, and there are a few (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Buy BULK and save 50-70% in bricks4you.com

Hi, I'm back in business after a few weeks where I have been busy opening my physical store here in Denmark (a real lego store with more than 300 different sets on the shelfs). But now it's time to sell out the remaining stock before I close down my (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Hammer's LEGO store reopens

After being offline and unavailable for some time, my store officially reopens to public, with a lot of set from nearly every LEGO theme, all in MIB/MISB conditions. (URL) contact me by email: giulio.ferrari@edisREMOVEME.it for any question, I'd be (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact