 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16543
16542  |  16544
Subject:
Parts from 122 x 4679 Creator Tubs listed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 06:36:05 GMT

I have just listed the parts from 122 copies of the 4679 Creator Tub.
That's
over 120,000 new basic parts!

My store:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

My items listed today:
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?sMM=10&sDD=18&sYY=2004&t=0&h=807

These are just the parts from the Tub itself, not from the Bonus Box.
Listing
of the Bonus Box items continues, but takes a bit longer because they have
be counted and listed manually.

To see the Bonus Box parts already listed, go to my store and type "4679
Bonus
Box" into the store search box.

To see the Tub parts, go to my store and type "4679 Tub" into the store
search
box.

As I am also in the middle of repricing my inventory, all new parts have
been
added at sale prices!

Thanks,

Troy