 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16538
16537  |  16539
Subject:
Buy BULK and save 50-70% in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:50:57 GMT

Hi,

I'm back in business after a few weeks where I have been busy opening my
physical store here in Denmark (a real lego store with more than 300 different
sets on the shelfs).

But now it's time to sell out the remaining stock before I close down my
bricklink store for the rest of year 2004 (it will be closed from around the
15th November untill 1st January).

Added bulk prices on almost all parts and figs in the shop - all my prices
before bulk discount is around the lowest on bricklink - but now youy can save
another 50-70% if you buy bulk.

If you buy for $1,000+ do I grand you 50% off on shipping costs and orders of
$2,000+ will get free shipping in top of these great prices.

Have fun shopping,

Morten
bricks4you.com

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay