 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16539
16538  |  16540
Subject:
New Classic Red Barn kit from Lions Gate Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 04:57:26 GMT

Hello all, as promised I have a new kit ready for pre-ordering. It's a
classic North American red barn, a perfect match for the Farmhouse kit. As
usual, the roof and internal floor remove for your playing and viewing
pleasure, and there are a few new techniques that I haven't used in a kit
before.

See the barn at
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-barn.htm

For those of you who would like a Farmhouse kit to build a complete farm
scene, I'll knock 10% off the Barn kit price if you also buy (or have
bought) a Farmhouse. And don't forget about Milton Trainworks' "Big Green"
farm equipment kit! See the barn and farmhouse pages for links to that kit.

To get your barn or farmhouse kits to you for in time for Christmas, I need
to have your order and deposit payment by Oct 31st, so don't delay!

Now I'm working on the next Big Thing, and it really is a Big Thing...
bigger even than the Car Ferry. In fact, I need to buy more large grey
baseplates to build it on! Stay tuned for pictures coming before
Christmas...

Kevin
Barn kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-barn.htm
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm