 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16565
16564  |  16566
Subject:
Classic Red Barn kit from Lions Gate Models - ordering deadline moved up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:51:27 GMT

Greetings to all who are interested in the Classic Red Barn: I have had to
move the ordering deadline up from Oct 31st to Oct 27. If you'd like a barn,
please let me know before then!

DOn't forget that if you've already bought a Farmhouse, or if you order a
Farmhouse kit with your Barn, you get a 10% discount on the barn.

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm