 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15756 (-20)
  50% off All TECHNIC at Legotown

Subject says it all...Thanks for looking, Justin (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Many reductions in my shop

Whew, FINALLY made it through the whole shop. It sure is a lot harder to individually reduce items, but that's what it takes when the selling prices change so often. I now have the lowest prices on BL for many lots, and have corrected old listings (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Items on The Vault - Last time! (many reductions too)

You are on this mailing list because you have expressed interest in new items at Inside The Vault - please email me if you wish to be removed or if you are getting this twice. This is the last list of New Items on The Vault! There are over 20 new (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Many reductions in my shop

I'm going through my current inventory, and cutting prices on most lots. While some are only down to a bit below the BL average, some have been cut to the lowest BL prices. It will take me a while to complete, but I am marching through it as fast as (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Want to buy Lugnet Minifigure

Hello, I'm posting this on behalf of fellow New Mexican, Scott W Runyan, who is looking for the Lugnet Minifigure. The original figgin out dude writes: I desperately want to get my hands on 2 of the Lugnet minifigs as shown in this (URL) picture>. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  3x 7163 sets for European buyers

Hi, I've 3x 7163 sets that I'm willing to sell. The sets are MISB and boxes are in perfect shape (no stickers nor any damage). This is on a first come first serve basis. The prices are as follows: First set: EUR 85; Second set: EUR 90; Third set: (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  technic pit droid 8000 one for $9, or 2 for $14

Subject says it all. I have Pit Droids running amuck in my store, and they all must go. One for $9 + S&H or Two for $14 + S&H or Five or more: make me an offer. New items, still in box. Delivery available from the US to the outer rim and beyond. BEN (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: ZNAP For Sale - 5 Pounds - New

As followup to my previous post, I am willing to sell these for $15.00 plus $7.00 shipping via UPSinsured within the continental U.S. Thanks, Glen (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% EVERYTHING at Lego Lot

Hello everyone, for the next 48 hours I will be running a sale on my Bricklink shop to try and clear out my inventory. I have marked everything down by 20% and have added alot of Ninja sets and castle items. So, come have a look at: (URL) there is (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: ZNAP For Sale - 5 Pounds - New

(...) hey mike, i just wanted to let you know that i also have a large collection of znap for sale. (URL) this is the complete list of parts. there is more than enough parts to create a stable 9 ft bridge. ondrew (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New stuff in bricks4you.com + offered extra discount

Hi All, Just added 70,000+ new parts including a lot of rare ones. Shop link: (URL) in for $250+ and get extra 10% off on parts (not sets/minifigs) Buy in for $750+ and´get extra 10% off on parts and free shipping Still offering 20% off on Star Wars (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: ZNAP For Sale - 5 Pounds - New

(...) Glen, How much were you thinking of asking for these? ~Mike (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  ZNAP For Sale - 5 Pounds - New

I have over 5 pounds of brand new ZNAP pieces for sale. These were pulled from sets. I removed the technic pieces and this is what remains. If you are interested, please let me know. I wanted to offer this to Lego fans before I put it on E-Bay. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  22% Discount from BRICK Marketplace at BrickLink

Everyone, BRICK Marketplace offer 22% off on ALL New Set of LEGO.  I have over 900 items of which 198 are unique in 21 categories.  Discount will end on Monday, September 23. And also, we have NEWEST 35 stock of 3052 Ninja Fire Fortress for $35.10 (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Mechanized Brick Down???

(...) Hi, The site is back up on a new web host, and everything's working again. If you have any problems accessing it, let me know. Thanks, Chris Churchill MECHANIZED BRICK Custom Kits for the Military Modeler (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military)

  Childhood Collection - 16 Classic Lego Sets

FYI - I have this posted on eBay - current bid is US$162.50. I am selling my childhood Lego sets, recently forwarded to me by my mother (mostly 1974-76 Legoland, a couple from 1986). Most of these sets are in their original boxes with instructions. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% off on most parts in bricks4you.com

Hi All, Selected 50-60% of all my parts and added 50% off, a minor quantity is discounted only 20%. On my Star Wars sets do I offer 20% off on the sets you purchase if you buy 3 or more - among the Star Wars sets do you find the neat little 3219 set (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Mechanized Brick Down???

"snip" (...) Thanks Chris, I was updating my links page and noticed that I could not get thru to your page. That is why I posted the message. I was going to be real sad if you were not around for this x-mass season. I've almost conviened my wife (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Mechanized Brick Down???

(...) Hi guys, My current web host is having major problems while trying to upgrade their server software to a new sytem, as a result, my site and e-mail have been completely offline since last week. I'm in the process of moving to another host and (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military)

  need someone to buy out my inventory for $2200

I've decided to get out of the Lego selling business. I'm looking for some one person to buy up my inventory. I'm asking $2200 which is about 55% of MSRP for everything. This should give most resellers enough mark-up to resell or part out, I think. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact