 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15747
Re: ZNAP For Sale - 5 Pounds - New
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 00:44:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Thorn wrote:
At 02:03 PM 9/22/2003, you wrote:
I have over 5 pounds of brand new ZNAP pieces for sale.  These were pulled
from sets.  I removed the technic pieces and this is what remains.  If you
are interested, please let me know.   I wanted to offer this to Lego fans
before I put it on E-Bay.

Glen,

How much were you thinking of asking for these?

~Mike

hey mike,
i just wanted to let you know that i also have a large collection of znap for
sale. http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=14835
this is the complete list of parts.
there is more than enough parts to create a stable 9 ft bridge.
ondrew