 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15752
15751  |  15753
Subject:
Want to buy Lugnet Minifigure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:09:36 GMT

Hello,

I’m posting this on behalf of fellow New Mexican, Scott W Runyan, who is looking for the Lugnet Minifigure.

The original figgin out dude writes:

I desperately want to get my hands on 2 of the Lugnet minifigs as shown in this picture.

But really want to dive into these like Uncle Scrooge did in his money vault.

I wish I could, but know I can’t. So I would settle for one of the Lugnet minifigs, I really need one, (2) for my minifig collection.

Please, please Help me locate one. I am more than willing to pay for them. Please help me finish figgin out!! :))

Contact: Scott Runyan swrlego@NOSPAMyahoo.com

Thanks-- from Scott.

later, James Mathis