 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15751
15750  |  15752
Subject:
3x 7163 sets for European buyers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:27:51 GMT

Hi,

I've 3x 7163 sets that I'm willing to sell. The sets are MISB and boxes are in
perfect shape (no stickers nor any damage). This is on a first come first serve
basis. The prices are as follows:

First set:  EUR  85;
Second set: EUR  90;
Third set:  EUR 100.

Please let me remind you that the last set sold within Europe through e-Bay (as
I type this words) was sold for EUR 100. And BL is selling the cheapest of them
(again within Europe) for $95, the second cheapest for $99 and the third
cheapest for $100.

If you're interesting please e-mail me: paulo_renato_@aeiou.pt

In case i don't get any answers within the next three days i'll put them on
e-Bay.

Thanks for your atention!

Best regards from Portugal,

PR