 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15737
15736  |  15738
Subject:
need someone to buy out my inventory for $2200
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:03:48 GMT

I've decided to get out of the Lego selling business. I'm looking for some one
person to buy up my inventory. I'm asking $2200 which is about 55% of MSRP for
everything. This should give most resellers enough mark-up to resell or part
out, I think. Lots of Star Wars, Harry Potter, and a good mix of medium and
smaller sets, some technic, some are 4+ yrs old, some are 2003. Persons (or
maybe a local LUG) who are willing and able to buy this as one lot should
contact me for the set list.

Ben Gatrelle (in the Charleston, SC area)
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)