 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15755
Re: Many reductions in my shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 05:55:39 GMT

Whew, FINALLY made it through the whole shop.  It sure is a lot harder to
individually reduce items, but that's what it takes when the selling prices
change so often.

I now have the lowest prices on BL for many lots, and have corrected old
listings that existed before categories/catalog listings were created for them
(Bionicle pens, pen beads, etc).

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=talonts

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

I'm going through my current inventory, and cutting prices on most lots.
While some are only down to a bit below the BL average, some have been cut
to the lowest BL prices.  It will take me a while to complete, but I am
marching through it as fast as I can.

Make sure to check out everything!

Help me increase my downpayment on a 2004 Prius, and clear some storage
space  ;-)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/