 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15556 (-20)
  First BRE custom sets now available!

Brickley Roscowicz Engineering is happy to offer their first 2 custom sets! They are: BRE-208X Concrete mixer BRE-210K Cherry picker (2 URLs) BRE-208X Concrete Mixer>> (2 URLs) BRE-210K Cherry Picker>> You can view information about them at (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) Jeff apparently doesn't know (or doesn't care, but I suspect the former) about conventions here, but the original post, in my view, was appropriate for somewhere in the market.* hierarchy **only**... perhaps market.buy-sell-trade? Could (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For trade: 6 Stone gray particle board Iris cart tops

I just got ahold of six 3-drawer Iris carts that have gray (sort of granite pattern) particle board tops. These carts are identical (except for the tops)to the ones they sell at Target for $10. These are pretty cool but they're not what I want. I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  FA: Technic and Mindstorms items (fiberoptic, motors, sensors, etc.) ending today (Thursday)

I got a large number of Technic and Mindstorms items on eBay, ending 7:45pm PDT this Thursday. Please check out my auctions: (URL) are some of the items offered: MINDSTORMS TOUCH SENSOR w/CABLE PNEUMATIC HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS NEW UNIQUE FLEX AXLES AND (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) Nope. Read everyone else's comments and you will see that rather than being dismissive you should have been listening to the first two persons that commented they were having problems getting to everything on your site. I have the latest (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  For sale: 4.5v/12v wires.

Hi all, I've just added to my inventory many 4.5v/12v wires that were used in the 80s in train, technic and basic sets. Some of them have double plugs, others have single ones. Here's the link: (URL) Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 20" Toys R Us Plastic Display Mini Figs

Hi everyone! For those of you who are interested, I am offering some of these mini figures for sale. I cleaned out a Toys R Us and only want to keep a few for myself. I have 3 different styles of mini figures to sell (maybe four if I decide to sell (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Airplane Sale - Engines, Propellers, Canopy, Wings

20% off all airplane parts, including 8855 sets, please have a look... (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Imperial trading post for sale

The set is complete and in good condition. (and for you US-people, the cannons are of the shooting type) please mail me if interested. Esger (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Attack of the Bricks Reopens!!

I'm all settled in Seattle now and have reopened my Bricklink store. There are thousands of new parts in my store because I closed it in march and have been adding parts regularly since then. I now ship internationally and have no Paypal (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  SALE in bricks4you.com + FREE 3343 set for each $50 spend :o)

Hi All, I'm having a sale in my bricklink store + added a bunch of new Star Wars figs and sets so that you'll find most of what is produced in this line in my store. For each $50 spend in my store from today and untill the last set is given away can (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Rare LEGO-sets for sale

Dear Friends, I have added some very old and rare LEGO-sets to my homepage (URL) example: 349 Swiss Chalet 356 Italian Villa 357 Fire Station 358 Rocket Base 360 Gravel Quarry 644 Double Tanker ...but also some newer sets: 6335 Indy Transporter 6395 (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Parts/Sets Database

(...) www.brickset.com (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Parts/Sets Database

(...) www.peeron.com or www.brickshelf.com for set lists Your best bet for parts is to download the LDraw files and install MLCad or some other tool. Start at www.ldraw.org Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Lots of Bionicle 8560 Bohrok Pahrak

I have about 17 unopened brand new Bionicle Bohrok Pahrak(the brown one). These were originally intended to be parted out, but I simply do not have the time or desire to do so. $3.00 each. Shipping will be actual cost. If you take all of them off my (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickmania Instruction CD-ROM discount pre-sales!

(...) I'm "stealing" the use of the shopping cart from my day job, so I have no control over the shipping options (they are set up for a music mailorder business, which has a much different price structure). I am planning to send all of the CD's by (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickmania Instruction CD-ROM discount pre-sales!

(...) When I click on the "Order with CC Now" button on this page: (URL) get a "shopping cart" with the CD at a price of $38.00. The next screen has various different shipping options of which the MEDIA MAIL is the FREE one. Is that how you are (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brickmania Instruction CD-ROM discount pre-sales!

BRICKMANIA INSTRUCTION CD-ROM DISCOUNT PRE-ORDERS BEING TAKEN NOW! With the final instructions sets nearly complete, I will soon be sending off the CD-ROM to the pressing plant. Since I have to pay for them up front, I am offering discounted (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  All parts on sale - 20% off in my BL store, Bob's Lego Clearing House

I need to clear some stock and help pay for a speeding ticket :-( All parts are now 20% off. Discounts continue on some sets as well and 40% off all space minifigs. (URL) have lowered my shop minimum purchase to $10. Bob (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale in bricks4you.com

Hi All, Having a minor sale on one third of all my parts, generally 25-50% off here :o) Shop link: (URL) ends by the end of Sunday, Morten bricks4you.com (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact