 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15550
FS: 20" Toys R Us Plastic Display Mini Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 02:35:20 GMT

Hi everyone!

For those of you who are interested, I am offering some of these mini figures
for sale.  I cleaned out a Toys R Us and only want to keep a few for myself.  I
have 3 different styles of mini figures to sell (maybe four if I decide to sell
one of two that I have).  I want to sell them for $150 each.  If anyone is
interested, just feel free to e-mail me.  Thanks a lot!  :-)

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com

p.s. photos available upon request!