 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15546
15545  |  15547
Subject:
SALE in bricks4you.com + FREE 3343 set for each $50 spend :o)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:50:13 GMT

Hi All,

I'm having a sale in my bricklink store + added a bunch of new Star Wars figs
and sets so that you'll find most of what is produced in this line in my store.

For each $50 spend in my store from today and untill the last set is given away
can you add a 3343 set for FREE. The 3343 sets availabale is listed with this
text and at a price of $0.0001 each

"....For EACH $50 spend can you add one set for FREE to your order. Set will as
standard be send without box - APPLY ONLY on new orders/additions made from the
23rd June 2003...."

There is 48 sets to be given away - so just buy on, and remember if you buy for
$50+ can you get 1 FREE set, if you buy for $100+ can you get 2 FREE sets and so
on for each $50 spend :O)

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Happy shopping,

Morten