 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15557
15556  |  15558
Subject:
25-75% off on lots of stuff in bricks4you.com + still FREE 3343 sets available for orders of $50+
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:45:15 GMT

Hi All,

Just disocunted a bunch of parts further + discounted some new items as well.

You'll find a lot of parts discounted to all time low prices simply to sell them
out :o)

Also still offer what I stated in below post - a free 3343 set for each $50
spend in the store. There is 33 sets left of the originally 48 posted. See below
post for further details about this happening.

New stuff added as well the past days + more to come today and next week.

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Happy shopping,

Morten
bricks4you.com

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Morten Soerensen wrote:
Hi All,

I'm having a sale in my bricklink store + added a bunch of new Star Wars figs
and sets so that you'll find most of what is produced in this line in my store.

For each $50 spend in my store from today and untill the last set is given away
can you add a 3343 set for FREE. The 3343 sets availabale is listed with this
text and at a price of $0.0001 each

"....For EACH $50 spend can you add one set for FREE to your order. Set will as
standard be send without box - APPLY ONLY on new orders/additions made from the
23rd June 2003...."

There is 48 sets to be given away - so just buy on, and remember if you buy for
$50+ can you get 1 FREE set, if you buy for $100+ can you get 2 FREE sets and so
on for each $50 spend :O)