 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15281 (-20)
  Pyrite's Liquidation - Going out of Business Sale

Greetings All, Well, it was a wonderful run but it's time to go! Everything in the store is on sale, featuring some of the lowest prices I've ever offered, everything must go. My plan is to close the doors within the next 3-4 weeks, this current (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  all items on sale & sets for $0.01, Free S&H USA/CAN.

I have uploaded 50.000 bricks in the last 2 weeks, 45.000 new and 5000 used. I now have the widest range of bricks avialable on site (4600+ lots). 99% of these items were listed at average current price (or lower), and have now been discounted at (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FOR SALE: LEGO Technic sets # 8880 & 8458 MISB

Hello all, I am offering two LEGO Technic sets in MISB - quality. Set #8880 Super Car Set #8458 Silver Champion Both sets are originally factory sealed, box in perfect condition. Pictures can be send for proof. If interested please make an offer, I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  >>> 10 UNOPENED SETS <<<

Hi, I'm selling this unopened sets (found them in an local toy store): (URL) (the original one from 2000) (URL) info on: (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New parts added and lots of new discounts in bricks4you.com

Hi, Added a bunch of new parts from castle and star wars sets lately: 4816, 4817 and 4818 castle sets added 7115, 7121 and 7161 star wars sets added Also added discount on more than 400+ parts in my shop. Shop link: (URL) costs has been updated, so (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone looking for Bub the Builder DUPLO?? AGAIN

I have a co-pack available which contains a great portion of the Bub the Builder DUPLO series, my son is getting one stashed away for him. Retail price on the individual sets is 90 USD, I am asking 55 USD+s/h and it's yours. Contains (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Newly Listed 12,000 New Lego Parts & Minifigs to our Lego Store

Hello, We have just re-opened our Bricklink Lego Store (Island_Oasis **NEW** Lego). Lots of cool Star Wars and Castle Parts & Minifigs have been listed. Have a look: (URL) keep track of all our Lego News go bookmark our website: (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  First 20,000 on Brickmania: tons of military colors!

I've just posted the first batch of 20,000 spare parts I'm no longer going to need for my Brickmania kits. Included are tons of rare elements and tons of them in military colors (i.e. dark gray, light gray, tan, brown, green, black). I will be (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Important Announcement from Brickmania (I'm quitting custom kits!))

(...) Good stuff doesn't come cheap: that's why it's called Brickmania and not Brickreasonable! (...) You have no idea! (...) Of course, supposing that the Bionicle brick is actually done being modeled in Ldraw before my deadline. That's out of my (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BrickParts - 20% off all inventory

I need to reduce my inventory for new items coming in. 20% off my already low prices. If you happen to see a price that is way higher than average please let me know. I have tried to reduce prices to average, but I'm sure I missed something. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Important Announcement from Brickmania (I'm quitting custom kits!))

(...) Dan - I'm afraid the only one of your models I could afford was after TLC productionised it (and it's the most detailed kit I've ever bought - nice), but it's still a shame to see your custom business coming to an end. Still, I hope the music (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lots of new inventory and reduced prices at Abracadabrick!

Hi all, I've just update my BrickLink inventory with a bunch of additional sets and parts. And, I've lowered quite a few prices (some items I put on sale, others I just lowered). Check it out at (URL) as a bonus, buy over $25 in parts or sets and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Best/Cheapest source for an Mindstorms RIS 2.0?

A good option for a cheap RIS set is Target stores that are in smaller towns. If you know someone that lives near a lone Target store, they might still find one for sale. A friend of mine, that lives in a town with only a single Target and Walmart, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Best/Cheapest source for an Mindstorms RIS 2.0?

Hrm. Since I don't have ANYTHING Mindstorms yet, I suspect that getting the USB tower, all the sensory goodness, and the software in one happy package might be the way for me to go, but buying it piece-meal style might work out better, as I don't (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Best/Cheapest source for an Mindstorms RIS 2.0?

Hi Adrian, I was just at the Lego outlet at Discover Mills, on my lunch break, and they still have a bunch of the RCX bricks in stock. Can't remember the exact price, but I think it was around $60 (they were definitely cheaper than anything on BL). (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Best/Cheapest source for an Mindstorms RIS 2.0?

I have a plan for a new creation (no, not a mindstorms controlled version of my Turkey Mech) and it may require me to finally break down and buy myself some mindstorms-ey action. I think the whole 3804 would be my best bet (USB Tower, a few touch (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% off all parts at GoB - Lions Gate Models

For a limited time only, I've marked all the parts in my Bricklink store down by 20%: (URL) of cool colors (medium blue, orange, sand green, lime green, etc) and useful parts! Kevin ---...--- Shopping Mall is back: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Important Announcement from Brickmania (I'm quitting custom kits!))

Dan I would like to thank you for your great kits. The kits and their construction techniques have inspired many AFOL’s creations including my own. I am now beginning to realize the time and effort it takes to produce a custom set. I will miss new (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Important Announcement from Brickmania (I'm quitting custom kits!))

(...) Only those really close to me could see this coming (probably for about a year actually), but there was no point in letting people know my intentions until I had reached a final decision. I think the past 6 weeks of working 12 hours a day, 7 (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Important Announcement from Brickmania (I'm quitting custom kits!))

(...) <snippo> Dan- Wow--just a week or so ago you were thinking about a naval Brickmania line, and now this? I most certainly didn't see this coming. Hopefully it will show dividends, however, in production of great (big) new Dan Siskind (naval) (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact