 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15266
15265  |  15267
Subject:
Best/Cheapest source for an Mindstorms RIS 2.0?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:14:26 GMT

I have a plan for a new creation (no, not a mindstorms controlled version of my
Turkey Mech) and it may require me to finally break down and buy myself some
mindstorms-ey action.  I think the whole 3804 would be my best bet (USB Tower,
a few touch sensors, though I'll need more.)  As long as everything is in good
shape, I don't think I'll mind used.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com