 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15268
Re: Best/Cheapest source for an Mindstorms RIS 2.0?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:03:37 GMT

Hrm.  Since I don't have ANYTHING Mindstorms yet, I suspect that getting the
USB tower, all the sensory goodness, and the software in one happy package
might be the way for me to go, but buying it piece-meal style might work out
better, as I don't really need all the regular bricks that come with the
Complete RIS.

Thanks for the offer.

Adrian

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gregory Muri writes:
Hi Adrian,

I was just at the Lego outlet at Discover Mills, on my lunch break, and they
still have a bunch of the RCX bricks in stock.  Can't remember the exact
price, but I think it was around $60 (they were definitely cheaper than
anything on BL).  They also sell the complete RIS 2.0, but it is not on sale
or anything.  If you decide to order the RCX alone and need some touch
sensors let me know, I think I have some extras.

BTW, they also have the complete line of Designer sets.  Wooooohoooooo!

Greg